Welcome to DrippingSweetLife, a sexy little review site for adult toys of all sorts along with a small collection a photos or stories from my Tumblr blog, drippingsweetlife.tumblr.com.

Monday, March 21, 2011

It has begun

It begins innocently, a vibrator, maybe one or two dildos but then it evolves into an explosion of sex toys filling drawer after drawer. The friends were right, I started this as just a fun thing I do but now I review and have expanded this fun into other areas of my life. After reviewing for Eden Fantasy, a great store and sexual recourse, I decided I wanted to branch out and write my own blog, so here I am. This is a blog to share but I have some fun stories I'll write from time to time because well, it's my blog, I will write how I want. Also, there are great click-through banners on the side! This is how I found most of my favorite online stores so I would highly suggest checking it out.

So here I go, my first review blog, let's wish for the best everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment